We believe every support request is more than just a case number. Our support professionals take pride in knowing who you are and treating you with respect, they understand how important the reliability of our products are to your business.
Nexsan products are designed for reliability, serviceability and high availability. They include features like redundant, hot swappable drives and active drawer technology to ensure consistency with the highest levels of performance.
Whether you need technical support or quick delivery of a replacement part, Nexsan Services has you covered. That’s because of the three differentiated support plans — Basic, Enhanced and Premium — that are designed to meet the needs of most organizations, no matter their size.
Nexsan Services offers 24 x 7 x 365 phone and email support, firmware and software updates, and advanced parts deployment. Our support centers are placed strategically to provide follow-the-sun service for round the clock access to Certified Nexsan support engineers whenever you need help.
(1) Standard Warranty period is 3 years for all products except for Assureon, NST2000 and Unity2000. The later are 1 year standard warranty.
(2) Phone response time = the time from voicemail to callback.
Email response time = the time for a support engineer to review and respond as appropriate.
(3) When contacting support, it is imperative to identify the serial number or system id of the unit for which support is being requested. To ensure proper priority, please also identify the contracted service level (Basic, Enhanced or Premium). This information will speed up the support process. Please see - How to find your serial number.
(4) Warranty Support is provided during local business hours only (site time).
(5) On-site engineer service does not include FW updates as this is handled remotely.
(6) Hardware replacement clock begins after Nexsan’s diagnosis resulting in a part identified as needing replacement.